Сoconut Butter Every Day
Coconut products are a storehouse of valuable substances for our beauty and health. One of the best options is unrefined coconut butter. In addition to the undeniable positive effect on the immune, hormonal, reproductive systems, they note its ability to bring our figure and weight into ideal shape. Is it really so?
How does coconut Butter affect your figure?
I must admit that this is an extremely effective weight loss product due to the peculiarities of fatty acids in its composition. What causes the effect of normalizing body weight? Coconut oil contributes to the healthy functioning of the thyroid gland and the entire endocrine system.
And this is the basis for a correct metabolism and, accordingly, a beautiful slim figure. In addition, the oil reduces the stress on the pancreas and promotes increased “burning” of calories consumed, which helps overweight people lose weight faster.
How to lose weight with butter?
You can use coconut butter 1 teaspoon or tablespoon in the morning on an empty stomach. It is important to start taking it with a teaspoon to allow the body to adapt. If you don’t like this option (not everyone can easily drink or eat oil just like that), you can add it to food. Best of all in the morning, at this time our body is most sensitive. Just add butter to your breakfast – porridge, yogurt, salad. Another great option is to mix the oil into a smoothie before training.
Another Benefits of Coconut Butter
Briefly about when it is recommended to take coconut oil inside (Not for treatment, but for general benefit and prevention, to enrich food !)
- 2.To strengthen the immune system
- 3.With flu and colds
- 4.Cholesterol levels, to reduce the risk of diseases of the cardiovascular system, to normalize blood pressure,
- 5.To reduce weight, to speed up metabolism, to improve the absorption of nutrients, such as calcium; and much more.
Types of Coconut Butter
Quality oil can be identified by its color: it should be white, without yellowness. Also a sign of quality is the reaction to heat – a quality product hardens quickly even at room temperature, because it is rich in saturated fat.
It is believed that the best and healthiest coconut oil is produced in its homeland: Sri Lanka, India, Thailand and Indonesia. Traditionally, farmers made oil by drying white coconut flakes to remove excess moisture. After that, the natural raw materials were heated on a baking sheet and transferred to a special press, which squeezed out drops of vegetable fat.
The Types of Coconut Butter?
Cosmetic – most often it is either not very well cleaned or with certain additives that prevent it from thickening in the cold, such oil is not suitable for food!
Food– so it can be used for food and for cosmetic purposes, plus there are now many organic options here, which gives a guarantee of benefits and safety. Among food items, There are refined and unrefined, each has its own advantages:
- Refined does not smell, and is practically not suitable for cosmetic purposes, but it is best suited for frying, and absolutely everything – both vegetables and meat, and anything else.
- Unrefined – it smells divinely of butter nuts, yet coconut is naturally given a magnificent aroma, and it is not lost when cold pressed. This butter is also suitable for frying, but due to the fact that it smells so delicious, you cannot fry meat and onions on it, but pancakes and cheesecakes are great.
Coconut butter does not deteriorate and is stored outside the refrigerator much longer than other oils (even in the heat!) – the special composition and the presence of natural antioxidants help to maintain its freshness without preservatives.
How to Use Coconut Butter Every Day?
- Add a spoon to oatmeal for breakfast – it gives creaminess and tenderness, plus increases the beneficial and nutritional properties;
- Add a spoon or two to fruit and vegetable smoothies – the blender mixes it so that it is invisible among fruits and vegetables, but the smoothie becomes even tastier;
- Add to baked goods, having previously melted to a liquid state;
BurnMyFatFast.com main goal is to help you achieve your fitness goals! Be with us!