Today I hear that every woman is talking about collagen supplements.
Are these supplements becoming very popular right now?
What is this collagen trend about and what are best collagen benefits?
Does collagen make you lose weight? What are best weight loss collagen? Why do some women call collagen supplements a fountain of youth?
Let’s find it out together!
Table of Contents
So let’s start from Collagen explanation and from where does it come?
Collagen belongs to a huge family group of proteins that are the structural components of connective tissues, such as our skin and cartilage.
Scientists say that there are around 28 types of collagen in our bodies. Each type is based on its own amino acid structure. They say that about 90% of the collagen in the body is type number 1.
Our Top Pick
- RADIANT AND YOUTHFUL APPEARANCE: This collagen powder for women and men provides the protein and amino acids to support healthy nails, and also helps your skin look more radiant and youthful. Give yourself support from the inside out
- BONE SUPPORT: Amino acids support joint and bone health and improve your body’s response to strenuous exercise, making this collagen powder a great post workout supplement and joint support supplement
- EASY TO USE: Use one scoop of our drink mix daily as a smoothie powder or as a completely soluble protein creamer for coffee. Our collagen peptides dietary supplements also dissolve in water and are just 40 calories per serving
- MORE COLLAGEN PER SCOOP: Our collagen peptides powder contains 11 grams of low molecular weight type 3 and 1 hydrolyzed collagen peptides with 18 amino acids, including glycine, proline, and hydroxyproline. Each serving contains 10 grams of protein
- BEST INGREDIENTS: We hold our supplements to a higher standard. Our protein powder supplement is Certified Paleo Friendly, Keto Certified, 3rd party quality tested, and non-GMO with no artificial flavors, sweeteners, or hidden fillers
Type 1 collagen is found in the skin, tendons, internal organs and organic parts of all bones.
Our bodies naturally make its own collagen by breaking down dietary protein into amino acids. We get the specific building blocks for collagen by eating a balanced diet of protein-rich food.
But not many people know that with the age, our natural collagen production decreases. By taking collagen as a dietary supplement which you can find in the pharmacies, you can help prevent further retrogression of the skin.
What are the best 5 benefits of collagen supplements?
BEST 5 collagen benefits include:
1. Helping with joint pain and joint health.
2. Strengthening your connective tissues.
3. Improving skin elasticity, removes wrinkles and give the glow to the skin.
4. Collagen helps you lose weight!
It Boosts metabolism by increasing lean muscle mass. Taking collagen, combined with exercising helps to increase skeleton muscle resulting in an increased metabolism over time.
5. Promotes Heart health.
Taking collagen supplements may help to reduce the risk or factors associated with heart conditions such as atherosclerosis.
Foods that produces collagen?
Collagen is found in the connective tissues of animals. Food like chicken, pork, beef, and fish, egg whites, citrus fruits ,berries, tropical fruits, all of them are the sources of collagen.
Foods that contain gelatin, such as bone broth, also provide collagen. Gelatin is a protein substance derived from collagen after it has been cooked. Remember that smoking, alcohol, and sunburn can affect your body’s natural collagen production!
However, the collagen in supplements has already been broken down, or hydrolyzed, that’s why it’s thought to be absorbed more efficiently than the collagen in foods.
How to supplement? Best collagen supplements?
Best Collagen supplements that come in pill-form are just capsules filled with hydrolyzed collagen powder — it is the same type of powder you’d find in a collagen powder supplement.
There is no difference between collagen supplements.
The good thing about powder is that the collagen in powder form doesn’t become a gel, so you can mix it into smoothies, soups, or baked goods without affecting their texture.
At what age should I start drinking collagen supplements?
Signs of decreased collagen levels become more evident at age of 40. The skin becomes drier and rougher, which is further aggravated by hormonal fluctuations in premenopausal.
Stress can be a serious enemy of your skin, so take the time to take care of yourself and remember to eat well. If lack of sleep or stress is affecting you, then combine Collagen Powder with stress-reducing activities such as yoga and meditation.
40s is the time to try hardware beauty treatments and richer moisturizers, oils and new serums to nourish the skin. Keep taking collagen supplements to give your body the building blocks for collagen production.
When is the correct collagen weight loss supplement time? Collagen and Vitamin C!
It is a must to drink collagen in the morning on an empty stomach, because when the supplement enters the digestive tract separately from food, it is easier for the body to recognize it and break it down into amino acids.
Remember, if the dietary supplement is taken more than once a day, you must drink it 4 hours after the previous meal and 30 minutes before the next meal!
P.S Collagen is well absorbed in the presence of vitamin C.
Collagen for women?
There is a magic ingredient that is guaranteed to stimulate collagen production in the skin when applied locally. It is called retinol.
Therefore, if you don’t want to lose your collagen framework, use masks and creams with retinol.
Retinol promotes skin renewal and increases collagen production. Keep in mind, that Retinol is not an easy-to-use ingredient.
Skin that has never been exposed to retinol may react with irritation, dryness, and flaking. Therefore, it is necessary to accustom the skin to retinol products gradually, guided by the advice of your private beautician.
Read Collagen Part 2 by clicking here!
Now you know everything about collagen and how collagen helps you to lose weight!
Read more about Weight loss supplements here!
BurnMyFatFast.com main goal is to help you achieve your fitness goals! Be with us!