Sudden Weight Lose is a worrying sign.
In this regard, it is necessary to understand the causes of this problem.
It is the answer to the question of why people lose weight in diabetes mellitus that will improve the general condition of the patient. It is also important to understand what the danger of the condition is, as well as what the diet should be.
Table of Contents
Why do people lose weight with diabetes?
The answer to the question of why people lose weight with diabetes mellitus may be the following problem conditions: anorexia nervosa, hormonal imbalance, problems in the digestive system.
Several comorbidities also have an impact on weight loss. So, people lose weight with oncology, pancreatitis, hypotension. It should be understood that it is undesirable to ignore such changes in the work of the body.
Diabetics will need full diagnosis and treatment.
What are the dangers of drastic weight loss?
A sharp and sudden weight loss in diabetics can provoke the development of a number of serious pathologies and abnormalities in the work of the body.
First of all, the destabilization of metabolism is noted. In addition, the human body begins to receive energy first from muscle structures, and subsequently from fat stores.
In addition, weight loss in type 2 diabetes leads to a deterioration in the condition of the digestive system.
Due to the rapid weight loss, about 50% of patients may complain of stomach disorders, because its motility is destabilized.
In addition, drastic weight loss can provoke a malfunction of the pancreas and gallbladder. As a result, pancreatitis and gastritis can be considered natural diseases that occur against the background of a decrease in body weight.
Due to a violation of the water and salt balance, pathological abnormalities in the work of the liver and kidneys are formed.
Experts pay attention to the fact that:
- Irreversible consequences can be liver failure.Hepatitis (the latter is extremely rare);
- If we talk about the kidneys, then the most critical weight loss is in the presence of calculi in the kidneys or a tendency to their appearance;
- Lowering blood pressure may be another consequence of losing weight.
Weight loss in diabetes may well provoke an increase in memory and concentration. In a diabetic, caries worsens or develops, brittle hair and nail structures appear, and swelling of the lower extremities is formed.
With no less frequency, with a sharp loss of body weight, depressive states can form. According to endocrinologists, this is due to the fact that the body is depleted, and therefore begins oxygen “starvation” of the brain. This provokes emotional disturbances, as a result of which the diabetic feels extremely depressed.
Recommendations for Weight Recovery…
Weight loss in diabetes can be stopped if the recommendations for its recovery are followed.
Every diabetic should remember that:
- The daily food intake must be divided into five to six servings, while it is important that they are medium or even small in size;
- With significant exhaustion, diabetics are strongly advised to consume a small amount of honey daily. First of all, this will restore the immune system;
- The patient should compose the menu so that the proportion of fats in the total food volume is no more than 25%, carbohydrates – 60%, and proteins – about 15%;
- Women in any trimester of pregnancy are advised to increase the amount of protein in their diet up to 20%, which will be very useful for normalizing body weight…
Carbohydrate load should be distributed evenly over 24 hours. The proportion of calories used during the main meal should range from 25 to 30%, while for snacks it should be between 10 and 15%.
Experts also pay attention to the fact that walking up to 30 minutes a day will only benefit a diabetic. Constant movement will fully contribute to the improvement of muscle structure, normalization of the respiratory and cardiovascular systems. All this will allow to achieve optimization and increase in body weight to normal values.
BurnMyFatFast.com main goal is to help you achieve your fitness goals! Be with us!