Guide to Non-Surgical Fat Reduction
What do you know about non-surgical fat reduction procedure? Over the years, we have seen many people try different procedures for weight loss.
With the introduction of technologies to the medical world, procedures such as non-surgical fat reduction.
Today, it is possible to reduce your stubborn fat pockets without subjecting yourself to a gym house. You can improve your body contours without downtime or surgery.
The non-surgical fat reduction procedure
For people seeking ways to lose weight, they can make use of non-surgical fat reduction to help them.
This procedure involves minimally invasive treatments that break down fat in specific regions to bring down the size of subcutaneous fat deposits beneath the skin.
We have different treatments that you can use to achieve this procedure such as cryolipolysis, laser fat reduction, injectable treatments, ultrasound, or red light therapy.
Do you think non-surgical fat reduction is good for you? For those who do not require reshaping in one part of their bodies, they can make use of this procedure.
You can decrease isolated pockets of the diet without surgery. However, you should have a realistic expectation about what you want to achieve with this non-surgical fat reduction.
• The procedure has little to no downtime.
• It comes with no scars, incisions, or general anesthesia.
• The procedure comes with minimal side effects for most people.
• The gradual onset of results lets people be discreet about treatments.
• The non-surgical fat reduction results can last as long as a person maintains his or her weight.
• The procedure reduces fat only compared to liposuction.
• People do not select exactly how much fat is lost.
• People might need multiple treatments to achieve the desired results.
• Non-surgical fat reduction may not be suitable for those with significant amounts of fat to lose.
When it comes to non-surgical body contouring, it requires more than reducing fat. You can make use of some of the options to achieve different procedures.
These procedures include smoothing cellulites, rejuvenating vaginal tissues, removing unwanted hair, and tightening the skin.
Types of non-surgical fat reduction procedures
CoolSculpting or cryolipolysis is a noninvasive procedure that makes use of extreme cold to eliminate fat cells. It helps people reduce their fat pockets.
How does this work? A cupped or paneled device is placed on top of the area where you need the treatment. The device transmits temperatures low enough to freeze the fat cells and destroy them.
The nerve tissue, skin, and muscle freeze at a lower temperature than the body fat. The tissues remain unharmed during this process.
Facts about CoolSculpting
• FDA cleared this non-surgical fat reduction procedure for the hips, abdomen, outer thighs, upper arms, under the chin, under the buttock, and back.
• The procedure is suitable for people who want to decrease the size of a fat bulge with the support of a little reshaping.
• About 25% of fat reduction is achieved per treatment.
• This treatment takes around 35 to 60 minutes to achieve. For any discomfort, it is typically mild with an intense cold feeling.
• Some of the side effects include tingling, redness, numbness, mild or temporary swelling.
While serious side effects are rare.
• Typically, you can get satisfied after 1 to 2 treatments.
• You can notice improvements within 1 month and final after 2-3 months.
• The results of non-surgical fat reduction last barring significant weight gain.
Laser Treatment (SculpSure®)
When it comes to non-surgical fat reduction procedures such as laser fat reduction, you have less to worry about fat pockets.
The procedure works by removing subcutaneous fat with controlled heat. A specific laser wavelength is sent through the skin and heats fat tissues until they break down.
The constant cooling mechanism makes sure that the skin is not damaged.
Fast facts about SculpSure
• FDA cleared this non-surgical fat reduction procedure for the abdomen and flanks. However, you can use it in other areas.
• The treatment is typically painless and you can feel a warming sensation
• The treatment takes 25 minutes per area
• The non-surgical fat reduction results are noticeable in ~6 weeks and final in ~12 weeks
• The results should last barring significant weight gain
BurnMyFatFast.com main goal is to help you achieve your fitness goals! Be with us!