Soup Diet You Should Take For Weight Loss
A soup diet like the cabbage soup is a fast weight loss meal that can help you in your journey to shed pounds. We have different types of soup diets that you can take for weight loss.
However, the cabbage soup meal is claimed to work within seven days. How does this soup work?
How can this soup make you lose weight within seven days? Does it have a side effect? We have many questions people might want to ask.
It is believed that you have to eat only this homemade cabbage soup and have one or two other meals like vegetables, fruit, or skim milk.
For those who want to reduce their body fat, this soup is believed to slim them down. The cabbage soup can be called the Mayo Clinic Diet or Sacred Heart Hospital Diet.
The reason for these names was that the hospitals developed the soup for quick weight loss before a patient can have heart surgery.
However, these hospitals have denied that they created this soup diet for weight loss. In truth, we do not know the origin of this soup diet.
Table of Contents
Basic Steps to Make Your Cabbage Soup Diet
This soup diet can be prepared at home if you want to try it. You should keep in mind that some of these ingredients might vary with your location.
Recipe For Cabbage Soup
• 1 package of mushrooms
• 1–2 bouillon cubes (optional)
• 2 cans of tomatoes
• 1 bunch of celery
• 1 head of cabbage
• 2 large onions
• 2 green peppers
• 3 carrots
• 6–8 cups of water or vegetable cocktail, such as V8
How to prepare the soup diet:
• You should chop your specific vegetables into cubes.
• Sauté your onions in a large pot in a small amount of oil.
• Add the remaining vegetables and use water or vegetable cocktail to cover it. Add seasonings like the bouillon cubes, if desired.
• The next step is to boil your soup on medium heat. You should simmer for about 30-45 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
• You can season your soup diet with hot sauce, pepper, salt, or spice. You may add non-starchy vegetables, such as green beans or spinach.
You should eat your cabbage soup every day.
Rules of the Soup Diet
You are permitted to consume one or two low-calorie meals daily alongside the soup diet. You should not make any substitutions while taking this soup.
Take only water or other calorie-free drinks or beverages, such as the unsweetened teas.
It is recommended that you take a multivitamin daily because the soup may not contain certain nutrients in a large proportion.
The Seven Day Rules For Cabbage Soup Diet.
• Day 1: Fruits (no bananas) and unlimited cabbage soup diet.
• Day 2: Vegetables and soup only. You should concentrate on cooked or raw leafy greens. Stay away from beans, corn, and peas. You can consume one baked potato with oil or butter.
• Day 3: Eat as many vegetables and fruits, in addition to your soup diet. Avoid bananas and baked potatoes.
• Day 4: Cabbage soup, skim milk, and unlimited bananas.
• Day 5: Consume 10–20 ounces (280–567 grams) of beef, fish, or chicken. Drink at least up to six to eight glasses of water, and six fresh tomatoes.
• Day 6: Vegetables, beef, and soup. You may substitute your beef for broiled fish. Concentrate on leafy greens with no baked potato.
• Day 7: Consume unlimited fruit juice (no sugar), brown rice, and vegetables.
You should take this soup diet for more than a week at a time. You may repeat it at least two weeks after before you start the diet again.
You should prepare a large batch of the cabbage soup to consume multiple times per day to make it work for you.
We know that the soup diet works if you take it the right way. For the cabbage soup, the effectiveness has not been confirmed.
However, it is very low in calories and might cause weight loss. You should consult your doctor before taking this soup diet if you have health challenges.
It might be dangerous to risk your health issues because of weight loss. If your doctor approves the soup for you, you can take it.
BurnMyFatFast.com main goal is to help you achieve your fitness goals! Be with us!