Non-Surgical Weight Loss Techniques for Everyone
For those seeking non-surgical weight loss techniques to help them, they should look no further. We have some of the few techniques that can help them achieve that desired shape fast.
If you are seeking a fast result for your weight situation, you can start by trying the non-surgical weight loss techniques.
The non-surgical weight loss techniques
Here are some of the non-surgical weight loss techniques:
Injectable Deoxycholic Acid (Kybella®)
Have you about the injectable Deoxycholic acid? This is one of the non-surgical weight loss techniques for people who want to lose weight fast.
The acid is a naturally occurring substance in our body that helps in the breakdown of fat for digestion. The injection breaks down fat cells on contact for the isolated fat pocket reduction.
You should check from FDA to know the approved form of this acid that can help you reduce weight fat.
Fast facts about Kybella
• FDA has approved it for reducing submental fullness, which is fat beneath the chin.
• The treatment involves multiple injections underneath your chin with a very thin needle.
• The non-surgical weight loss techniques injections take about 20 minutes to perform. A local anesthetic may be used to enhance comfort.
• It has little to no downtime. Most patients return to full activity within 2 days.
• A typical patient needs 2 to 4 treatments, spaced 1 month apart, for optimal results.
• Some of the common side effects include temporary, mild swelling, redness, numbness, and bruising on the treatment side.
• While some serious side effects include prolonged numbness or facial weakness, but are rare and usually resolve on their own
• The Fat cells destroyed with Kybella do not return.
Ultrasound Fat Reduction
Non-surgical weight loss techniques like ultrasound fat reduction. This technique makes use of highly focused sonic waves for breaking down fat cell walls.
When it breaks the cell walls in the affected area, it releases the fat inside for it to be metabolized by the body.
This helps in the reduction of fat deposits. With the ultrasound, energy is transmitted through the skin and cause rapid pressure changes that cause the fat cells to break down.
The surrounding tissues are left unharmed during this process. FDA cleared this technique, especially the UltraShape that makes use of pulsed ultrasound technology.
The Liposonix was also cleared, which makes use of high intensity focused ultrasound.
Fast facts about ultrasound fat reduction
• The non-surgical weight loss techniques treatments are intended for use on the abdomen and flanks.
• The ultrasound is noninvasive with no downtime.
• A typical patient needs at least 1 to 3 treatments spaced 2 weeks apart. This depends on treatment.
• Patients notice results appear within 6 to 12 weeks.
• The destroyed fat cells do not grow back.
Why non-surgical weight loss techniques are important
Non-surgical weight loss techniques do not offer serious side effects. You can move on with your life within hours or days after the procedure.
Red Light Therapy (UltraSlim)
Red Light Therapy is one of the newest non-surgical weight loss techniques that help in the reduction of subcutaneous fat cells.
It does not destroy or remove fat cells, but red light therapy or photonic lypolysis, delivers specific wavelengths of light through the skin via a specialized lamp.
The light triggers the fat cells in a specific area to create small openings. It releases some of its contents and helps the body to lose weight.
Fast facts about red light therapy fat reduction
Red light therapy, just like some other non-surgical weight loss techniques is for treating the abdomen, hips, or thighs
The treatment is non-invasive with no downtime.
The treatments take about 30 minutes to perform
Patients begin to see results a few hours after treatment. It continues to improve as the body metabolizes the fat.
The body fat released is naturally eliminated as waste.
Patients choose to have 3 or more treatments to achieve their goals.
The results can last as long as a patient maintains a healthy lifestyle and stable weight
This type of non-surgical weight loss techniques is a very low-risk treatment with no determined side effects.
However, pregnant patients or those with reduced liver function should not undergo treatment.
BurnMyFatFast.com main goal is to help you achieve your fitness goals! Be with us!