Delicious Slimming Salads, Low Calorie Dinner
Women dream of a beautiful and fit figure.
But not everyone is able to regularly visit the fitness gym, carefully monitor their diet, and lead a correct lifestyle. I wish I could find a way that allows you to eat deliciously, and at the same time lose weight … This is why recipes for diet salads have been developed.
Light salads, which have received dietary status, are prepared from low-calorie foods. Such salads are not only tasty, but also very quick to prepare and healthy dishes. Due to their low calorie content, they contribute to weight loss, help maintain a slim figure.
P.S Diet salads contain many vitamins and minerals. They saturate the body with healthy fats and fiber. Thanks to this composition, the dishes not only ensure weight loss, but also contribute to health improvement.
Recommendations for the Food Selection and Preparation
Nutritionists have developed various salads for weight loss.
Among this variety, you can easily pick up dishes to your liking. In addition, you can use not only ready-made recipes for dietary salads for weight loss, but also create your own. Of course, if you know the basic principles of preparing such dishes.
6 Rules of Healthy Nutrition
What foods are classified as low-calorie, how do they differ from the usual?
What principles must be followed to make a real diet salad at home?
Here Nutritionists give six recommendations…
Many diet salads contain coarse fiber. It is useful for the body, but in the presence of gastrointestinal diseases, it can provoke an exacerbation of the disease. Therefore, people suffering from disorders of the digestive system need to consult a doctor.
- The right vegetables. For diet salads, use vegetables that contain up to 6% carbohydrates. These are green peas, cabbage, tomatoes, eggplants. And products containing more than 20% carbohydrates are completely undesirable to use in dishes intended for weight loss. It is not recommended to include potatoes, rice, corn in salads.
- Light refills. Diet salads are prepared without mayonnaise. It is too fatty, significantly increases the calorie content of the dish. It is best to season dishes with light homemade sauces, vegetable oils: olive, sunflower, soy.
- Fish or meat. You can add either fish or boiled meat to diet salads. But you should not combine these products in one dish, otherwise the salad will immediately cease to be light and, moreover, low-calorie. At the same time, choose low-fat varieties of meat or fish products. The most suitable products are red fish and chicken breast (but always without the skin). Follow one more recommendation. Protein products (fish, meat) should be no more than 30% of the salad volume.
- Healthy cheese. A light diet salad recipe may include an ingredient such as cheese. A product containing milk protein and calcium is very beneficial for the body. However, you need to choose those types of cheese that have a fat content of up to 40%. Cheese (10%).Tofu (10-14%), Adyghe (20%), feta (10-16%), ricotta (12-13%), mozzarella (20-22%), suluguni ( 24%).
- Fruit salads. These dishes should not be overused. Fruits are high in carbohydrates. Nutritionists believe that you can eat 250 gr of fruit salad per day. Prepare dishes from tangerines, grapefruits, pineapples, strawberries, plums, sour apples. And it is better to refuse the use of sweet bananas, grapes, dates, raisins.
- Raw salads. Those recipes for dietary vegetable salads that do not require heat treatment are preferred. Raw vegetables and fruits retain more nutrients. And in the process of mechanical action, even in a gentle mode, part of the vitamins and minerals is lost.
Diet & Slimmig Diets Recipes
This salad is from Greek cuisine. And it is famous not only for its excellent taste, but also for the lightness of the dishes. Therefore, most of them are included by nutritionists in weight loss programs.
- Chicken fillet – 240 gr;
- Cucumber – two;
- Celery (large stem) – one;
- Corn (canned) – 120 gr;
- Red onion – one head;
- Salad – 180 gr;
- Yogurt (natural) – four tablespoons;
- Dill – a bunch.
Chop the onion and dill. Put the greens in a gravy boat, fill with yogurt. Stir the dressing thoroughly, add a pinch of sea salt if necessary. Cut the boiled chicken into cubes. Chop cucumbers, celery, tear salad. Connect everything, add corn. Pour the prepared sauce over the salad, stir.
This is a lean fish that can be included in any diet. The following step-by-step Diet Tuna Salad recipe will help you prepare one of the most delicious dishes.
- Onion – 1 pieces;
- Canned tuna – 240 gr;
- Boiled eggs – two pieces;
- Olive oil – two to three tablespoons;
- Tomatoes – three fruits;
- Olives – 70 gr;
- Cucumbers – two or three pieces.
Chop the onion, marinate in an acetic-water solution (take both liquids in equal amounts). Divide the tuna into pieces. Chop cucumbers and tomatoes, add to tuna. Chop eggs and greens. Cut the olives in half. Combine all ingredients, add pickled onions, season with olive.
- Сrab sticks – 120 gr;
- Frozen shrimp – 120 gr;
- Squid – 210 gr;
- Tomato – two fruits;
- Cucumber – one;
- Olive oil – a tablespoon;
- Hard cheese – 60 gr;
- Bulgarian pepper – one;
- Lemon juice – ten drops.
Cook the squid in salted water, dipping the carcasses in boiling water for literally ten seconds. Do not overcook or they will become rubbery. Cut the cooled carcasses into rings. Cut the tomatoes into cubes, cucumbers into strips. Chop the crab sticks. Peel the pepper, chop it into strips. Pour boiling water over the shrimps and peel. Mix all ingredients. Drizzle with olive, drizzle with fresh lemon juice. Stir. Grate the cheese and sprinkle on the salad.
Support us at Patreon and Get Unique Rewards Here =)
BurnMyFatFast.com main goal is to help you achieve your fitness goals! Be with us!