Weight Loss Healthy Meal Recipes That Work
The weight loss healthy meal recipes people select depend on what they want to achieve. For people who want to lose weight, eating healthier, this article is for them.
We have listed some weight loss healthy meal recipes that you can use for a weight reduction program.
Weight loss healthy meal recipes.
Some weight loss healthy meal recipes include the following:
Chicken Cauliflower Fried Rice
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 5 stalks green onion, sliced
• 3 tablespoons of low sodium soy sauce
• 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
• 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
• 3 cups raw snap peas
• 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
• 1 large head cauliflower
• 2 carrots, finely diced
• 1 cup frozen edamame
• 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
• 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
• 1 teaspoon of chili paste
• 2 eggs
Table of Contents
Weight Loss Healthy Meal Recipes for you
• Heat a large pan over medium-high heat and add some sesame oil. You should season the boneless, skinless chicken breasts with sea salt and pepper.
• Place into the hot oil and cook for 4-6 minutes per side, until the chicken is cooked through.
• Remove from the pan, and dice into bite-size pieces, and set aside.
• Add the diced carrots into the empty pan and cook until tender, add low sodium soy sauce, peanut butter, and chili paste and stir.
• Add the minced garlic, frozen edamame, and sliced green onions, and cook until heated through.
• Grate a head of cauliflower using a kitchen grater, and add to the pan.
• Add the rice and cook the cauliflower rice over med-high heat until tender.
• Return the diced chicken to the pan, and stir to incorporate.
• Push your fried chicken cauliflower rice mixture to one side of the skillet and add a couple of eggs into the empty side of the pan and then scramble.
• Once the eggs are mostly scrambled, break up with a spatula and combine them with the rice mixture.
Weight loss healthy meal recipes for a great result
Many people seek after weight loss healthy meal recipes that offer you quick weight loss results. When people want to lose weight, they tend to go for fast options.
However, many fad weight loss plans promise fast results. Often this can lead to frustration and waste of resources and time.
However, with the right weight loss healthy meal recipes, you can reduce your weight fast.
Why Weight Loss Healthy Meal Recipes is Vital
Quinoa and Kale Salad
Weight loss healthy meal recipes include the following ingredients:
• 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
• 1/2 cup cucumber, peeled and diced
• 1/2 cup carrot, diced
• 2 teaspoons of raw honey
• 1/8 teaspoon of ground black pepper
• 2 cups water
• 1 cup lentils, uncooked
• 3 cups low sodium chicken broth
• 1/2 teaspoon of dijon mustard
• 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt, plus 1/2 teaspoon of for making quinoa
• 2 cups kale, packed
• 1/2 cup cooked garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
• 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
• 2 tablespoons of red onion, finely diced
• 1/2 tablespoon of raw sunflower seeds
• 1/2 teaspoon of lemon zest
• 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 3 tablespoons of olive oil, and 1 tablespoon to massage kale
Weight loss healthy meal recipes like the above can be prepared as follows:
• Combine freshly squeezed lemon juice, lemon zest, raw honey, dijon mustard, sea salt, ground black pepper, and olive oil in a small mixing bowl, and whisk together until mixed.
• To prep your kale for the salad, add it to a large bowl with a little olive oil and rub it all over the kale.
• You should massage it until the kale reduces in volume and becomes less stiff.
• Combine 3/4 cup of the cooked quinoa, 3/4 cup of the cooked lentils, the kale, garbanzo beans, diced cucumber, diced carrot, and grape tomatoes.
• Add finely diced red onion, and raw sunflower seeds in a large mixing bowl and toss to combine.
•Drizzle over a few tablespoons of the lemon vinaigrette, and toss once more.
BurnMyFatFast.com main goal is to help you achieve your fitness goals! Be with us!