Table of Contents
How to Lose Weight in a Month: Practical Working Instruction
Forget about strict diets and exhausting workouts. Our body is a very flexible system that quickly reacts to the slightest changes in the usual way of life. So losing a few kgs is not difficult at all.
How to Lose Weight TIP 1.Drink
Drink 1.5-2 liters of water a day, in addition to tea, coffee, compotes and drinking yoghurts.
Start each morning with a glass of clean water. Take a bottle of water to work and put it next to you so you don’t forget to drink. In just a few days it will become a habit. But remember that you can drink at least an hour after eating.
How to Lose Weight TIP 2.Eat the right products!
Eliminate sweets, bread, fast food, fatty, fried foods from your diet. It is better to replace all this with fruits, baked dishes and vitamin salads. If it becomes completely dull without sweets, you are allowed to eat a piece of dark chocolate. And yes, only go to the store when you are full. On an empty stomach, you run the risk of being tempted by food that is contrary to the principles of proper nutrition.
Remember a few rules:
It is better to exclude salt from the diet altogether or reduce the amount of its consumption.
- Salt retains water, which means it interferes with the body’s elimination of toxins.
- Store-bought sauces are high in calories and contain many artificial additives, and seasonings can whet your appetite. Therefore, it is better to cook both sauces and seasonings on your own.
- Among drinks, in addition to pure water, give preference to green tea, vegetable and fruit juices. Limit your intake of coffee drinks (lattes, cappuccino, etc.), commercial juices, and sugar tea.
- Remember that alcohol is a high-calorie appetite-stimulating drink. It is permissible to drink half a glass of good wine once a week.
Ideas for great breakfast
- Oatmeal and some dried fruit, low-fat milk and fruit.
- Vegetable salad with olive oil. Hot whole grain bread sandwich
- Oatmeal porridge with a spoonful of raisins.
- Boiled buckwheat with a tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Scrambled eggs, large tomato, cheese and black bread sandwich.
- Low fat cottage cheese mixed with parsley, radish and herbs.
- Buckwheat with boiled chicken, lettuce.
- Low fat cottage cheese blended with banana.
How to Lose Weight TIP 3.Remember about the regimen
Breakfast, lunch and light dinner should be at the same time. In between meals, insert small snacks: protein bars, dried fruit, homemade yogurt, diet breads, low-fat cheese, fruits and vegetables. So the body will not panic and try to stock up on fat for future use.
How to Lose Weight TIP 4.Move a lot
If you do not go in for sport in specialized clubs, then try to walk every evening and do a certain exercise program at home every other day. Don’t stay too busy at your workplace. Get up and walk around the office every 20-30 minutes. When you move, the body revives, gets rid of excess reserves and is enriched with oxygen.
How to Lose Weight TIP 5.Measure your parameters and forget that you are losing weight
Set yourself the mindset that you are adopting a healthy lifestyle that will help you to improve. Enjoy the process and maintain a positive attitude. Take a photo, weigh yourself and measure the basic parameters of the body before starting the course in order to evaluate the results of your efforts.
How to Lose Weight TIP 6.Fitness program
You can do the exercises every other day so that the body has time to recover.
First, do a warming-up: light jogging in place, body bends to the right and left, squats (10-15 times) and arbitrary arm swings.
Then move on to the main workout. At first, each exercise is done in 2-3 sets of 10-20 repetitions.
The pause between sets is no more than two minutes. Gradually the load increases.
Follow all tips above and in 1 Month your goal will be achieved!
BurnMyFatFast.com main goal is to help you achieve your fitness goals! Be with us!