Lifestyle Habits to Lose Weight!
A healthy lifestyle and proper nutrition are good friends for your health and appearance. What to do if you can not lose weight? How not to harm your own body while losing weight? Is there hereditary obesity and how to teach yourself to eat rationally?
A healthy lifestyle is like a fire extinguisher on the wall- everyone knows how necessary it is, but everyone uses it when it is absolutely necessary.
Unfortunately, most people, especially women, want to lose weight NOW and IMMEDIATELY. I am sure that they do not even know about the dangers of rapid weight loss. I will give you some examples…
Why rapid weight loss is dangerous:
- If we quickly lose weight, then we lose the most valuable thing – high-quality muscle protein of our heart, which is harmful to the body. So it means that with a sharp decrease in weight, we lose weight not so much due to fat, but mainly due to water and muscle mass of our bodies!
2. With a sharp decrease in weight, fat quickly leaves, the ligaments sag. The ligaments do not have time to reduce, and this leads to prolapse of the inner organs. It is a fairly frequent complication after a sharp weight loss!
3.There are also aesthetic problems – if the fat that formed our cheeks and chins goes away too quickly, then the skin and muscles do not have time to contract and this leads to sagging skin, we will look like Sharpei.
4. Often food restrictions are a huge decrease in nutrients, minerals and vitamins. The liver, kidneys and heart suffer from this. Your Immunity decreases fast and some stones in the gallbladder can form. It doesn’t sound like proper nutrition at all.
As you can see, there are many complications of sharp weight loss, so I advice you to get used to healthy lifestyle Habits to lose weight and get ready to gradually switch to proper nutrition!
What weight loss is considered to be safe for our health?
Ideal weight loss is considered to be from 500 grams to 1 kg per one week! To remove a kilogram of fat, you need to limit yourself to 7500 calories. By removing thousands of calories a day from your menu, you are guaranteed to lose one kilogram of FAT, not WEIGHT, and you will not injure your body. In addition, if we lose weight slowly, then we have a consolidation of the result obtained, which is very, very important.
How should you develop your eating habits?
- Adjust the number of meal during the day.
2.Drink protein shakes before your meal. It reduces the appetite and calorie content of subsequent meals.
3.Develop beneficial rituals. For example, start the morning with a glass of water. It helps to remove toxins accumulated during the night, tune the digestive system in the right way, improve skin elasticity, reduce the activity of free radicals and slow down aging.
4. You can also reduce meal serving sizes. Replacing the dishes with smaller ones leads to a significant decrease in the daily calorie content.
5.There is no need to eat anything sweet or fatty at all. You can please yourself with something sweet but with small moderate restrictions =)
6. Healthy sleep helps you lose weight much more than a strict diet. And in general, efforts should be distributed in a way that they are enough for a visible effect, and so that you can perform them without losing the quality of life.
Get use to these simple lifestyle habits to lose weight recommendations, and make a healthy lifestyle your reality. You will forget about diets and finally stop counting calories. Your body will become healthy and beautiful inside, and externally too.
BurnMyFatFast.com main goal is to help you achieve your fitness goals! Be with us!