Obesity.Symptoms and Causes!
What is overweight and obesity?
Obesity and overweight is an excessive accumulation of fat in the subcutaneous layer and internal organs.The diagnosis is made when the patient’s body weight exceeds the norm by more than 20%.
90% of obesity cases are the result of lifestyle, eating disorders and physical activity. Today,Obesity is a” lifestyle” disease, in the modern world it has the character of an epidemic, since one third of the world’s population suffers from it.
You have to know that obesity is not a fatal inevitability of a person, but his/her weakness and irresponsible attitude to his/her own body!
Worldwide Obesity Statistics:
- The highest rates of obesity among adults are found in the United States, Mexico, New Zealand and Hungary.
- 2 000 000 000 PLANET RESIDENTS ARE OVERWEIGHT.
- At least 2.8 million adults die each year from being overweight.
- The lowest rates of obesity are in Japan and South Korea.
- At the same time, it is assumed that by 2030 an obesity boom will happen in South Korea.
- Long intervals between meal
- Excessive serving portions
- Overeating in the evening
- Eating before going to bed
- A large amount of carbohydrates and fats (especially confectionery) with a lack of fiber and dietary fiber
- Getting too much calories without spending them
- Lack of physical stimulation of muscle tissue to participate in fat processing
- Endocrine diseases
- Influence of hormonal drugs
- Tumors of the brain
- An increase in body parts, a change in their ratio
- Aesthetic defects: double chin, “apron” an the stomach
- Stretch marks
- Violation of the menstrual cycle, potency
- Often Snore
- Shortness of breath, tachycardia
- Joint pain (due to increased stress)
Obesity prevention includes dietary adjustments. Eat moderately, varied and regularly include dietary adjustments.
Eat only when you are hungry. Such kind of products like milk with more than 3% fat content, margarine, fatty and processed cheeses, mayonnaise, sausages, sandwiches, and also everything that is fried are contraindicated for those people who inclined to be overweight.
Give preference to fish, cheeses, fermented milk products, baked goods which are made from coarse flour. Don’t forget to arrange fasting days (apple, kefir, vegetable), avoid all snacks during a whole day. You should increase the consumption of vegetables, fruits, daily walks in the fresh air. Remember, that there are thousands of healthy diets for fast weight loss. Yes, your body weight can be decreased fast at any diet – but weight decreasing is not synonymous with HEALTH. The best option is always a balanced and varied diet, taking into account your personal characteristics.
Always chew food thoroughly, eat slowly, enjoying the taste of food! Maintaining a healthy lifestyle, quitting bad habits (smoking, alcohol abuse).
Psychological support should always be a component of treatment. And it’s not about correcting behavior in the spirit of “if you want to eat candy – drink some water”, but full-fledged work with a psychotherapist.
In some serious cases, to reduce body weight surgeries are decided. I am not talking about liposuction or other aesthetic interventions, but about the bariatric surgery.There are several techniques, all of which are based on the removal of parts of the digestive tract – which is sometimes called “shrink the stomach.” It is clear that these are irreversible and very stressful interventions for any body, therefore they are resorted to in extreme cases. As a rule, this surgery applies to people who have tried to reduce body weight for many years, including under the supervision of a doctor, but they did not succeed.
Remember, there is no magic pill that allows you to eat anything in the quantities you want,without gaining weight. If the body has already established itself as prone to an increase in body weight and visceral fat, then in order to reverse the trend, it is necessary to change your habits.
Stay healthy and be with us!
BurnMyFatFast.com main goal is to help you achieve your fitness goals! Be with us!