Stress and Our body.HOW Does it Work?
What is stress? What harm can stress do to our health?
Stress – psychological and physiological reactions of OUR bodies to adverse factors. It has been shown to have serious health effects. Stress ruins our lives, makes our life difficult and “dark”.
We can not complete our goals such as weight loss, getting a degree, starting a new business and etc..
Types of Stress:
There are 4 types of stress, and they have different effects on a person’s well-being.
- Psychological or emotional, arising from strong positive or negative emotions.
- Physiological, associated with the influence of such external factors as thirst, hunger, pain, heat.
- Short-term, expressed in a short-term natural reaction to external irritation.
- Chronic, from which it is impossible to get out without additional effort.
How stressful situations affect the body? What harm can stress do to our health? Stress and our Body.
Stress negatively affects our health. This applies to both physical well-being and psyche.
Attention! If stress has a long-term effect on the body, then existing health problems or new ones will appear.
The most striking manifestations include:
- Vegetative-vascular symptoms – headache, fatigue, tremors, muscle tension, increased sweating, cold extremities, tachycardia.
- Gastrointestinal disorders in the form of colic, diarrhea, constipation, attacks of nausea.
- Weight gain or sharp weight loss; diseases caused by a decrease in immunity.
- Possible emotional and cognitive problems, sleep disturbances.
Excessive physical and mental stress can cause problems with your appearance – psoriasis, acne, deterioration in complexion, hair loss. As a result, the liver releases increased amounts of glucose into the bloodstream. If this is observed for several months, then type 2 diabetes mellitus may develop.
Stress hormones are produced in large quantities by the body (adrenal cortex), inhibit the functioning of the cells of the immune system and affect metabolism. As a result, weight gets out of control, and it becomes impossible to bring it back to normal way even with the help of strict diets!
Excessive stress often causes depression. Stress hormones suppress stem cells in the hippocampus. As a result, connections between neurons are disrupted, the process of formation of new neurons is interrupted and nerve circuits are destroyed.
To protect yourself from stress, follow these simple rules:
- Try to combine work and rest and plan the working day correctly.
- Sleep at least 7-8 hours a day.
- Devote time to meals. Stop eating everything when you are getting nervous.
- Give up the practice of alleviating stress symptoms with alcohol and smoking.
- Devote time to sports, primarily those which are related to water.
- Try not to fixate on troubles and reconsider your attitude towards them.
Water and stress?
According to Tibetan medicine, water has a beneficial effect on the nervous system – it allows you to relieve stress. There is a well-known recipe – after a stressful situation, drink a glass of hot water in small sips – and you will immediately feel much better, and the body will “dissolve” stress without harm to itself, it will reduce anxiety and depression.
And also note, that those who drink hot water in the morning have very few wrinkles! This hypothesis is confirmed by many cosmetologists. Moreover, they say that as soon as woman notices how much better their skin becomes, many begin to drink not 1 glass of water in the morning, but 2 or 3. And the effect is enhanced.
How is it possible to lose weight from stress and anxiety?
Yes, it is possible to lose weight when you are under stress. The fact is that nervous experience is perceived by the body as a period of illness. So, when eating food, pain in the abdomen, nausea, and vomiting are possible. But most often there is an absolute loss of appetite, when the “patient” is simply not able to swallow a piece, the person loses weight. But this is perhaps the most obvious.
NOW you know everything about “Stress”, “Stress and our Body”. Also Remember that overcoming stress is ALWAYS possible, especially if there is support from family, relatives and friends.
BurnMyFatFast.com main goal is to help you achieve your fitness goals! Be with us!