Cottage Cheese desserts are always delicious! Curd snacks, ice cream, smoothies, curd soufflé, cheesecakes, cocktails and, of course, desserts made from cottage cheese and various fruits, loved from childhood – this is not a complete list of step-by-step recipes in this article.
In addition, this product is rich in calcium and phosphorus, which affect the health of teeth, bone, cartilage and muscle tissue in humans. This product contains vitamins B1, B2, B12, C, D, PP, necessary for the functioning of the nervous system and the maintenance of immunity.
The calorie content of cottage cheese depends on its fat content, which can vary from 0% to 20% and higher. Overweight people should prefer low-fat varieties: they are less high in calories. For everyone else, a 4-9% product would be the best choice, since fats and vitamin D are required to assimilate the calcium it contains.
Table of Contents
Cottage cheese cream with gelatin
- Soft cottage cheese, LOW fat content – 300 gr;
- Sugar – 150 gr;
- Sour cream with a fat content of 15% – 400 gr;
- Instant gelatin – 2 tbsp.;
- Vanilla sugar – 0.5 sachets;
- Cold water – 3-4 tbsp.
- Pour gelatin with cold water and leave for 10 minutes.
- Add sour cream to soft cottage cheese, mix.
- Pour sugar and vanilla sugar into a mixture of cottage cheese and sour cream, beat with an immersion blender.
- The curd mass will turn out to be tender, smooth, homogeneous. Pour water into a pot of a larger volume than a bowl of gelatin, put on fire, when the water boils, place a bowl of gelatin on top of the pan (the water should not touch the bottom of the bowl with gelatin), reduce the heat and melt the gelatin in a water bath, stirring without bringing it to a boil. Then remove the bowl with the melted gelatin from the water bath and let cool slightly.
- Then, whisking continuously with a mixer, gradually add the melted gelatin to the curd mass. The result is an unusually fluffy, light and airy curd cream that needs to be allowed to cool completely in a cool place, but not in the refrigerator.Wonderful, very tasty and delicate curd cream, prepared with gelatin, is ready for eating.
Baked Bananas with cottage cheese
- Bananas – 2-3 pcs;
- Cottage cheese (fatty, preferably pasty) – 200 gr;
- Drinking yogurt (can be replaced with sour cream) – 1 tbsp;
- Egg – 1 pc;
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp;
- Sugar to taste.
- Combine cottage cheese, egg, sugar and yogurt in a deep bowl. Bananas, peeled, cut into 2 or 4 pieces, you can cut the banana into slices. Place the banana wedges on the bottom of the molds. I used ceramic baking dishes.
- Drizzle the lemon juice over the banana wedges.
- Stir the curd mixture well until smooth. The consistency of the curd mass will turn out to be airy and tender.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Put the curd mass on top of the bananas and smooth. Place the molds in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Before serving, garnish the baked bananas with cottage cheese as you wish.
Strawberry and Cottage Cheese
- Strawberries – 150 gr;
- Cottage cheese – 300 gr;
- Sour cream – 2-3 tbsp.;
- Sugar – 2 tbsp.
- Add sour cream and sugar to the curd.
- Beat the mixture with a blender until creamy. You may need more or less sugar, depending on how much sour cottage cheese and sour cream are.
- Sort the strawberries, wash and remove the tails.
- Place the strawberries in a blender bowl and puree. If the berries are not very sweet, you can add a little sugar or powdered sugar.
- The curd dessert is almost ready, it remains to decompose its components in a suitable dish. To do this, you can take glasses or bowls and lay out the dessert in layers. We put a few tablespoons of curd mass, then strawberries and again curd. You can decorate with strawberries or a mint leaf, as you like.
Support us at Patreon and Get Unique Rewards Here =)
BurnMyFatFast.com main goal is to help you achieve your fitness goals! Be with us!